How many moms work outside the home and wish you can be home making the same money if not more?

I used to work for corporate America and now I am home with my kids and making money. I am just wondering how many other moms wish they could too.

BusinessMom123

Asked by BusinessMom123 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'd love to ... I miss my boys during the day!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I work as a waitress and I wish I could be home with my kids too. I will email you and find out what did to do that. You think I can too?
    Anonymous

• I do make much much more than I did before! I worked 50+ hours a week and made pennies... Now I work from home about 3-5 hours a day and make GREAT money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am just like you. i just found a great at home job. It took for ever to find something that was not a scam. Check out my profile for more info.
    momswithahope

Answer by momswithahope at 12:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I am home and love it, but i do not have a job, I am in business for myself..that is how I make GREAT money and it creates residual income. If you would like to know more about what I do, email me for more information. I would love all moms to be home and making lots of money too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008