in a rut

Do you ever have the feeling your stuck? it's almost midnight and i need to get out blow off some steam go for a run or something. but with the neighborhood i live in my hubby would never let me go running this late. Not to mention he just put in a 13 hour day and i'd be leaving him with a 1 month old baby, and he has to be up at 4 to do another 10 hours tomorrow. what can i do

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• am i being selfish
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• no your not when i feel this way i bake i take my anger make a cake it might seems that it would not work but it does help
    and after you cook it you eat it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Can you do some stretches or mild exercises? Nothing strenuous. It would take your mind off of things and help you relax a little.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Oh no, I would go. I'd make sure baby just fell asleep and I'd run my heart out! There is so much peace in running. Calms the soul.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Hey, maybe that's what I need to do run some.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Join the Y, and go during the day. You can take the baby , they have sitters, maybe too young yet for you to do that. Can you get a sitter to come in and go for a run during the day. Do you just get out w/the baby for a walk w/her in the stroller,or go to a Mall? I'd go walk w/the stroller some times just to get out, just to get away from the 4 walls.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2010