Funny, weird out of the norm stories

While you were grocery shopping? If you have a few please put them in different post.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 3:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• I was at Giant Eagle with my 2.5 yo. These two mean looking women followed me all through the store, and they were making rude comments. It took me awhile before I realized they were talking about me. From what I gathered, one of their boyfriends had seen a show we did (I'm in a country/rock band) and thought I was hot. When we hit the milk section, I turned around and very sweetly said "My DH and I are in the band together, this is our son. You have no business judging me because your boyfriend is a pig." I walked away. (I was shaking like a leaf). Later, I saw them watching me as I loaded up the groceries. Thankfully I've never seen them again.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Not while I was grocery shopping, but I did while I was at a Goody's a few years ago before they closed. If that counts, let me know and I'll post.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i don't have any for the store, just other things. can i post, or do they have to be at a store?
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah you can post anything funny or weird that happen I was just giving someone like a simple trip out.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010