do you ever just stare at your kid(s)?

I know it sounds kinda weird lol but a few times a day, I find myself staring at my son. I just look at him and am so thankful for him. He's so beautiful
And big and strong and healthy. I especially love to watch him when he sleeps b/c he just looks so sweet and I wonder what he dreams about. They say that
There's no such thing as perfection but my son is absolutely perfect in my eyes..

Do you ladies do this too or am I just a weirdo? :D

my_monkey_baby

Asked by my_monkey_baby at 4:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do it too!! Sometimes I act like I'm leaving the room just to see what their gonna do while I'm not there. Lol And when they find out I'm jus standin at the corner they both start chasin me!! Too funny
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 4:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Not weird at all. I do this too. I stare at them to try and figure out who they resemble or who they are inside.

I love watching my children sleep (now that I type it out it does sound creepy). I love seeing them so peaceful and they look so innocent!

So if you're a weirdo than so am I:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah I sit and stare at him often.. But usually with the "what the hell were you thinking" look lol

GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:41 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• YES if both are you considered being a weirdo for doing this then I'm right there with you!! I enjoy sitting back and observing them around their friends and watching how they in react with them as well. Watching them at sleep is not creepy to me it  is admiring them for what we have created and how proud we are that they are OURS :-)!! Thanks for the great question!!

giving mom gift

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 4:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I stare at my children all the time. Especially when they're sleeping. And kiss they're little cheeks over and over again.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i dont think thats weird at all. i do the same thing & feel the same way about my son :)
    MissxBunny

Answer by MissxBunny at 5:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes, I do that sometimes too, especially when they're asleep. Before I go to bed, I always go in and check on each of them and give them one more kiss. Sometimes, they take my breath away because they're just so darned beautiful and peaceful lying there that way. Those are times I cherish, just a quiet moment of love and adoration for my children. I think it's easy to do when they're young; I hope that they never get too old for me to be struck speechless by my deep love for them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You bet I do!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Children are truly a gift from God, and yes....I stare, marvel, and wonder just how much God must love us if a parent can feel so much love towards their own children. They are precious beyond words.....
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 6:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I do the same thing!!! They are so cute, esp as babies.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2010