What if the guy knows (or is pretty sure) she's under 18, but checks her out anyway cuz she's a good looking girl (maybe even likes looking at girls that age group) and thats it? Does nothing else. Still harmless?

I think so, although people would think its creepy cuz they don't know his intent, I guess, so lets ASSUME he has no evil intents and is just looking.

I think many men are good are being discreet or feigning disinterest while keeping there true thoughts to themselves (as in liking what they see but keeping it quiet).

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 4:53 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People are gonna look at other people and guys are gonna look at girls, especially one's they think are pretty. It's not something that can be stopped and unless they're a pervert, that's all there is to it. Girls look at guys too. I find it rather surprising that people would be bothered by a guy looking at a girl, at say, the mall or walking down the street, when if you go to pretty much any beach, those same girls are in tiny little bikini's that barely cover their assets and no one thinks much about it but hey......ya think guys aren't looking?
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• As long as they don't act I don't see the harm. Most almost 18 year olds will still look the same 5 yrs later and its "ok" to look then. I don't know though I would have been thrilled to turn heads at 16 :) though it might make me uncomfortable if it was my daughter.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 5:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Okay, seriously, any time a guy checks out a 13 year old.. it's not okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I believe guys are guys. Now if they act on it that is a whole different story. I don't think they should gauck (spelling) either. But has anyone notice how the preteens and teens are built and dressing lately. Atleast around here they look older than some of the 20 year olds.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 12:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• As long as he's just looking and not acting on it or approaching the girl, it's harmless. There's nothing wrong with looking.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have 17 yr old and I can tell you, it bothers me. Maybe because I know that she is still a child and is not even the slightest bit ready for the grown up world and all that it entails. This didn't bother me when I didn't have children this age, but now, very much so.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• why, if he's only looking? Guys are gonna look. They don't always act, but they will look. Its just a sense of discomfort? I can understand that, I wouldn't want someone gawking at my teenaged girl either, but really I'd have to admit its just my own discomfort there, nothing ominous on the man's part who isn't actually doing anything.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Doesn't matter what their intentions are, she is my daughter and it bothers me, period.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010