Shouldn't I be gettin better?

I got shoved by my DH about 2 weeks ago. had a pretty bad concusion. thought i was ok cause a week later I started feelin better. but now its worse. I'm having issues remebering simplet things... I forgot how to wash a dish tonight. or to put soap in my dish water until i was like "OH WAIT! i forgot somethin."

shouldn't I be gettin better? as soon as my insurence gets approved i'm going to a dr though.

Sparkyfire

Asked by Sparkyfire at 6:41 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• Im pretty sure i would be going to the dr now!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i would if I could afford it. right now i'm more worried about gettin out on my own an stable though.
    Sparkyfire

Comment by Sparkyfire (original poster) at 6:45 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Can they see u know and bill you later,or go to the ER they cannot turn u around.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• gona talk to family advocacy tomorow about it. an my court advocate. maybe they can help me find a dr that will let me pay later. er here charges you if you dont have insurence like 275 just for sittin there.
    Sparkyfire

Comment by Sparkyfire (original poster) at 6:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Get out now and go to a abuse crisis center. They will know what to do to get you the medical help you need. First,you don't need to wait around for him to do worse to you the next time and second you could have a small bleed going on and end up having a stroke or permanent damage.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 9:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I've already been to the abuse center. I left him. filed a PO against him got all my ducks in a line as far as that goes.. just my bloomin head is drivin me insane
    Sparkyfire

Comment by Sparkyfire (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010