I wasn't planning on getting pregnant but im am currently 6 weeks pregnant!!!

I have a son who is 6 months! I am pretty much a single parent. My hubby works all the time, and we do not have family where we are. Also we just moved here so we don't have friend yet either. We weren't planning another baby but we weren't stopping it if it were to happen. We just didn't think it would be this soon, since it took forever to concieve our first one.
Is it really hard w/ two babies or can i do it? Pls give me advice and tips if you are or were in a similar situation thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just DO IT... if you tell yourself its going to be tough then it will be.
    Anonymous

• I dont think anyone here can answer the question if you will be able to manage it or not. Only you know.

You'll have to wait and see. But of course its possible. So enjoy your pregnancy. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think God wouldnt give u anything that he knows u cant take care of. I know it mait be hard on u but just pray and look to God for your answers. Also talk to ur husband about helping u out more God bless hope I helped
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It happened to me and I was trying to prevent  it. However, I truly feel that the Lord blessed me.  There are days that are more exhausting than others but the good out ways the bad. MY DH worked 60 + hours a week and we still made it through. It can be done and if you put your heart into it you can do it!

good luck

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Aw you guys are awesome! You all made m tear up! Im so excited about this new little one but nervous as well. i love all your answers you help me stay strong. I thank you deaply & truly!
    Anonymous

• You can do it. There will be hard days and tired times, but those smiles and hugs will be so worth it! Just think, your kids will always have someone to play with, sharing clothes will be easy, you will get all the diapering and potty training done long before moms of kids who are farther apart in age, all of your sleepless nights will be over sooner. Good luck and congrats, Mama!!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• deeply*
    Anonymous

• im am currently 5 1/2 months pregnant. My daughter is 9m old. My son is 2 yrs old. I am a "single parent" too my SO works nights so he is sleeping all day and leaves for work soon after he gets up. Then does things with other people and not us on weekends. I am 19 and never get any sleep. I dont eat like i should i dont have time i'm always doing things for my kids. I am always cleaning or changing a diaper. I feel like a maid, cook, waitress, etc. But you figure out how to make it work. Just always put them first and tend to what they need. You can go this!!!! GOOD LUCK.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• you can do it!! Mine are 14 months apart and my Dh usually works up to 12 hours a day. I don't agree with a lot of my family's parenting skills or lifestyle, so I am pretty much alone here too. there are some tough times, but it is great!!! My DD is so in love her little brother, it is so sweet to watch the two of them. You will really enjoy having them so close!! there are more people out there that have their kids that close too, you will find that out!!
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can do it! It won't be easy at times, but you will get through just fine! Don't psyche yourself out. Obviously it was just meant to be. Take extra good care of yourself (sometimes getting pregnant so soon after can take a big toll on you if you're not careful), and just keep telling yourself you can do it!
    Abilyn

Answer by Abilyn at 5:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2008