What are your thoughts on Cindy Sheehan?

if you don't know or remember who she is, Google her and come back!!!! i'd love to see diferent POVs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a disgrace to her dead son.
    Anonymous

• She is an interesting one. And she lives like 3 houses down from my parents! lol I think she is nuts personally. Her son signed up willingly for the army and served his country and instead of bashing the army and staging all kinds of protests, she should be proud that her son fought for this country. That's my opinion though and I can't go any further or i think i'll get in trouble.........LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• she's a kook, and I agree she's disrespecting the memory of her son.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• nuttier than a fruit bar
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• The lights are there, but the circuits are down.
    Anonymous

• I really feel sorry for her son. He deserves respect and she is not giving it to him....
    Anonymous

• She's a fool. I actually feel sorry for her--she literally lost her mind when she lost her son.

She disrespects his choices so much--he joined the military, served honorably, re-enlisted and unfortunately lost his life in the line of duty, but it was HIS CHOICE and she uses him mercilessly.

She didn't even provide a head stone for his grave. Hopefully her honorable ex-husband took the money from Casey's SGLI and did right by him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2008