Have you ever taken classes for any of your crafts or hobbies?

No, my Mother taught me to crochet and make afghans, and I basically just taught myself to make floral arrangements. I have gotten a lot of complimets on both, and I enjoy doing both.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I took the Wilton cake decorating classes at Hobby Lobby about 5 yrs ago. It was lots of fun. Had a good time. I do cakes on the side and make a little money off of it. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• nope, I'm self taught on all my arts and crafts. My mom taught me to crochet when I was 8, but I taught myself all the other crochet stuff I know
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i also crochet and make floral arrangements, as well as any other craft i decide to try. but i did take cake decorating classes years ago. i enjoyed it and was one of the best in my class.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Nope, I have taught myself to knit, crochet, sew, decorate cakes, make cosmetics, make candles, do calligraphy ... you name it. If it is written on paper somewhere I can learn it! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I took classes on how to decorate cakes. It was so much fun! I taught my self how to make candles, bake, sew, and a bunch of other things.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• And I should also add i am still friends with a couple of people who were in my class. So for moms saying they don't have any friends... get out there and take a class. Great way to meet people! Also a great way to help transition from being a working mom to a stay at home mom. Gets you out of the house 1 night a week with people who do not live with you.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes I have taken quite a few classes for photography online and for Photoshop since I love digital scrapbooking. I believe in continuing education in everything you do.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 9:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I used to take Ceramics classes, loved it! I do crochete I learned from my mom along time ago with my 1st dd. I also taught myself to take photos & love it!~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I did take a class for ceramics and I would love to do it again.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I took sewing classes.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2010