What is your favorite Holiday an why?

prbails

Asked by prbails at 9:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I love Christmas. I love to see the faces and the happiness of the people I give presents to, esp the kids. I enjoy making Christmas cookies, and Monkey bread for Christmas morning. We sometimes ride around a look at other peoples house lit up with lights. I just love my decorations, it's always been my favorite Holiday. Just can't stand the ignorant crowds.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• xmas!! its so pretty and colorful!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love Christmas, but I also enjoy all the fall time activities that come with halloween and Thanksgiving as well.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Halloween! You don't have to buy gifts for everyone, entertain everyone, deal with relatives, spend tons of money or stress out. I get to spend it with my DS & Hubby and do what we want. It's also my Wedding Anniversary!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Thanksgiving. Everyone gathers together, has a great meal, and there isn't the pressure of gift exchanges :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Halloween, Thanksgiving and christmas. I love Halloween because its a day you can pretend your something your not. I Love thanksgiving because I love food and family and together its even better. And I love christmas because I Love to see others open the presents that I have gotten for them.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Halloween and Christmas
    love the costumes and spooky stuff all year really! And Christmas is great because of the lights, decorations and the christmas specials/movies and the cookies!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I really like the Jewish holiday of Shavuot. It's in celebration of the fact G-d gave us the Torah(bible) so we stay up all night studying. I love the challenge of staying up all night. Remember how fun it was to try to stay up all night when u were a kid? Well I get to do it every year!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Christmas....I love watching my kids open their presents.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i love christmas but it gets messy because we always end up in trouble lol bth of the gramparents want to see the kids for the presents and stuff so we kinda end up not knowing were to go first or how much we spend here and there and yeah i always end up feelign bad. so now my favorite holiday is halloween thats a day i spend trick or treating with just my kids if gramparents want to come see how they are dress they come or if i have the car i tke them treak or treating to both houses real quick
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010