if you could be a kid again!!!

what age and what would you do
18 freshman yr need i say more
16 and cruise thur the neighborhood
5/6 enjoy my dayz as a 1st grader

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• 13, when I found out I was diabetic. i would take better care of myself. Pretty much start over from there.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i agree with charisma...just to be litlle again and fearless and without worry. having fun outside all day in the summer. playing for hours out in the snow and never really complaining about the cold. enjoying new things that seem so ordinary now.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Id be 16 and go back and tell my now ex husband to get lost LOL

Answer by gemgem at 10:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i'd have to say just being really little again before responibilities, the biggest worry being making sure i get up early enough to watch my fav cartoon and when my next sleep over was and if my bike tires had enough air in them lol oh the days
    Charisma88

Answer by Charisma88 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Id want to go back to about the 3rd grade... Id still have atleaste 3 years with my bff before she passed away & maybe i could have somehow kept her from being in the car that day! (my bff got of the phone with me & left with her mom to go somewhere, and they got in an accident & she died..)
    There is a lot i think id want to change ... I should have made my young years count more.. I had alot of fun being young, but should have did more with education & such..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would go back to age 18. Start my adult years all over again.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• 8 years old. I loved being 8.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Isn't that why we have kids? lol. I sure have fun taking them to the zoo, the children's museum, parks, petting zoos, to parades and swimming lessons. Have their friends over to let them play with light sabers and dress up in costumes. To have campouts in the back yard, roasting marshmellows and sleeping under the stars. I don't miss my childhood because I am living a fun life with my children. I get to do all the things I thought were fun plus add in the stuff I always wanted to be able to do (like let my kids sleep in bed with me when they want to snuggle- I never got to do that with my parents). Going to the aquarium, playing in the snow, sledding, making forts and sliding on the hardwood floors in our socks. Having car races with our hot wheels cars, building race tracks that go all through the house. Making obstacle courses, singing, playing with pots and pans to make a "band." It's fun being a kid again.
    hollyanne31

Answer by hollyanne31 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I really like what gemgem said! I would probably tell my ex more than just get lost though.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010