anybody found true love???

is that real or we just make do with our pickings...lol

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• It took me a couple tries to get it right, but I have found true love! I have found what it means to truly be loved as much as you love, to have someone truly view you as their partner and their equal, and to have that emotional rock when you need it. There are a lot of days, I really wonder how exactly me and my DH found our way to each other, but I am thankful every moment that we did!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I found it. So yeah, it's very real. My DH and I will both tell you that we didn't choose each other, it just happened... It was meant to be, because there were just WAY to many pieces to fall in to place at the perfect time for anything less than fate to be involved.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I didn't believe in it until I met my fiance...but then I also didn't believe in love at first sight until I met him:) I'm a lucky woman:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I truly believe I have. Through thick and thin and believe me we have been there.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I didn't make do... I feel like I should pinch myself sometimes. He's everything I have always wanted and more. I can remember a time when I would dream up the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and it was my Hubby.... I feel so fortunate to have him in my life.

I did have to go through quite a bit of rough times to finally get to the point where I am now.. I refused to settle, and so glad I didn't!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Nope, it found me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Of course it's real ... some times it just takes a while to reveal itself.

I was lucky and found it early.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• In my life I just deal with pickings. My true love is having a house on the beach with a beautiful view and no hell to deal with.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I didn't find it, it was just kind of dropped into my lap unexpectedly!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mine is very real, I have had him for 38 years and counting, hopefully another 38 will come, if I am lucky!

Answer by older at 10:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2010