Should we exclude Crazy for Credits questions from the My Friends lists?

We've heard that the lists of My Friends' Questions and Answers can get unusable if one of your friends likes to play Crazy for Credits games. As a result, we're thinking of excluding questions from this category. What do you think of this idea?

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 10:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes. I hate the my friends list in general. I really don't care who bumps who, it's annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Good idea. And frankly, I don't like the existence of the My Friends' Q & A thing to begin with. It's too stalker-y.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yup I'm one of the one who plays in CFC & sometimes I want to go back & reread a post & find it impossible to find w/ all our CFC ?'s.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No it is not a good idea, I often go there to share the credit with friends.

Answer by older at 10:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Good idea.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes. You should also exclude it from the "Unanswered Questions".
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• NO! If they are your friends you should want to help them. Personally I hate that the CFC questions were taken off the regular "New Questions" list...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No, we all should vist to help out our friends...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think that we should be able to decide if we want to see our friends answers or not, and we should be able to select if we want to see them from that category or not. At the same time, we should be able to decide if we want our friends to see our answers or not.

Because honestly, maybe it's just me, but there are people on here that I'm friends with because we share a certain common interest, but I really don't care if they answer a question on a topic that is of no interest to me. Not because I don't care about THEM - the person - but because I don't share an interest in that particular topic. I should be able to set it to see the topics that interest me, without having to weed through the ones that don't.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I didn't even know that list existed and I've been a member for nearly a year. I'd say do away with it. The crazy for credit is a game. You should only include questions where a mom needs legitamite advice or help.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010