Do any other Moms have a problem with accessing Instant Messenger on this site?

Sorry, the question I asked yesterday was accidentally sent before I could add any details. Duhhhhh me. The following should have been sent as well: About a week or so ago, my Instant Messenger quit showing at the bottom of the page. The Privacy Setting is on "Always" so I don't know what the problem is unless maybe it is something on my computer blocking it. I do use VIPRE ANTIVIRUS PREMIUM (firewall/virus and spy-ware protection) and there was an upgrade on the software some time around that time period. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Lissa_Mom

Asked by Lissa_Mom at 10:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• everytime I click a post or something where the page has to load it logs me out of chat and I have to reload. That kinda sucks!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have problems all the time, it seems to have a mind of it's own!

Answer by older at 10:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have issues too. Sometimes when people IM me and I'm going from say...answers to one of my groups...it logs me off. Sometimes I can't get back on fast enough. It's very annoying.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• The IM thing never works right. It logs me off whenever I go to an new page. It takes a while to load. I rarely use mine because it's such a pain.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010