My husband and I are separated and he now has a new girlfriend. I want to save our marriage. I broke his heart and I need him to forgive me. I want him back. He has not signed any papers and it has been months now. Help me please. what do I do to get him back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• ask yourself do you really want him back or r u just jealous. first don't be too pushy it will just back fire. you should just become a better you and pray that God would give you strenght to whatever happens next. be his friend that's all and let him see that you are changing.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• So, he's moving on and he's in another relationship and you want to show him how little respect you have for relationships by breaking him and his girlfriend up?

You might need him to forgive you, but that's your problem and not his.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• That is not what she is saying. I think she is just asking if there is hope to get him back.
    Not that she is intending to break anyone up.
    You need to find your own forgiveness, don't wait for him.
    If it was meant to be it will.
    Anonymous

JCRestoredme