what is going on?

ok i am a week and a half late (period) and i have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all said neg ( one a week) i might have tested to early but here is what i dont understand.. i feel like my period wants to come, like bloating, cramps, wanting choclate, just there is no bleeding. when i am working or just doing things i swear it feels like it has just shown up and when i go to the bathroom there is nothing there... so what is the deal? also.. if i dont get my monthly friend in the next 2 weeks and i test negitive i plan on seeing a doc. but id like to know if this is a sign of possibly being pregnant?

mommy_mobile25

Asked by mommy_mobile25 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be but i think you should go to the dr and get a blood test just t be sure
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree, it's possible, but a blood test ( &maybe some others) from the dr's office should tell 4 sure wither way.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• well you may find this funny but I know when I was in my late teens I was always on the go, quite a bit. Working, school, going out...ect.. and I was constantly missing periods or they were late I never had like a set date of when they would happen and finally I asked my OB as to why that may be, and she told me that truthfully the more active you are the less of a period you get and the later in life you get one (and I didn't start mine until 16). So if you are as active as you say you are try just taking it easy for a few days and maybe your monthly visitor will show. However if after another week and nothing occurs...I say buy another pregnancy test and then head to the doctors office for that blood test -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008