Need opinion on the best cloth diapers!

We are considering trying cloth with our second child. I have been reading a lot of sites and can't make up my mind! Please give me your advice!!

I was thinking of trying the all in one, and I definitely want the one size kind:) What brands are the best???

danielleaube

Asked by danielleaube at 11:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am not sure which brands are rated the best...but for me, I love my nubunz. They are pockets, but are waterproof. You can get factory seconds for $3 each and to me, you just can't go wrong for that price. I bought like 35 of them (I have 2, soon to be 3 in diapers). I use them exclusively during the day and use a disposable at night because I don't want my little ones soaking through...and I don't like all of those heavy, bulky overnight covers some parents like to use.
    hollyanne31

Answer by hollyanne31 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• The cheapest and easiest to launder and most versatile are prefolds (s, m. l) and old fashioned flats (one size fits all) with snappi and gusseted covers like thirsties duowraps. Even those who prefer all in ones have prefolds/flats in their stash. The rest is a matter of preference. If you want a step up from prefolds you go to Fitteds, if you want versatile absorbancy and faster dry time than an AIO go with pockets, if you desire the look and one step of disposable go with an all in one. If you like the style og g diapers but want an all cloth version go with the lip system at cottonbabies.com. Or mix and match.

I did prefolds/flats at first with elimination communication, so my baby is diaper free. That is a consideration to ease and lowering cost even more.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Check out reviews for BumGenius pocket diapers. I have the new 4.0 pocket diapers that are one size,they are great!! The best way to go is the one size diapers, they are good from birth to potty training. Check out www.jilliansdrawers.com they explain the different kinds and how they work.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I really love my bum genius!

Lots of good info, prices, and customer service in my experience at cottonbabies.com

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010