Will they attack?

Will Israel?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, I think we will. If we do Israel will certainly join us and quite possible the Saudi's..they have a lot to lose as well...being to "westernized" and all.

Iran doesn't care about it's people and hasn't for a very long time. This is what is expected when a terrorist is in charge, collateral damage is not a concern.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I honestly did not know much about this. But if Isreal attacks am I correct in asking doesn't that mean we are also going to attack placing us into another possible war?
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Iran doesn't care about it's people and hasn't for a very long time. This is what is expected when a terrorist is in charge, collateral damage is not a concern.

***
    EXACTLY!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It doesn't seem like they will, though I don't understand on why Iran would put their people in danger like that considering if they do it and try to use a nuclear bomb against someone, we all know that their plant will then get bombed and cause chaos amongst their people.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I Hope the jews DO bomb the plant BEFORE it comes online. If they dont, then it wont be very long before Iran gets the nuclear material it needs to make bombs to drop on Isreal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2010