i just feel so misrible

im sick cramping tired sore and my back hurts only on the left side my hips go numb i cant sleep goo i mean i sleep but not a good sleep my legs tingle i cant even take a shower without Trey here cause my feet start to feel lke someone is stabbing them over and over with needles i keep crying and getting so irritaded with Trey i fel like im going nuts and none of this happened the first time the first time was the easiest pregnancy i think ever and now i fel like i just want to curl up in a ball and cry ... anyone else feel like this ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh and yes i talked to my dr about the hips thing and back thing he said it was normal ugh .....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• how far along are u?
    Anonymous

• 11 weeks with number 2 but i also had 3 miscarriages this year ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I"m sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. My first and only pregnancy so far was pretty easy as well. The worst things I had was really bad morning sickness, all night though, insomnia and sciatica (sp?) and then ofcourse in the 3rd trimester, I just never felt good. Are you very far along? I'm sorry I don't have any advice on feeling better, but I hope it gets easier for you. Good luck.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• no im not im 11 weeks almost to the second trimester lol and i hope and pray it gets better lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Your not the only one with pain, I can't even bend over without my back killing me, sleeping sucks, and I feel misriable. On top of it I hate it when I hear from my friends that have already been pregnant, that it is only going to get worse!!! Any worse and I will need a wheelchair just to move around!!!
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 6:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008