What to do when your other half is never home and wants to be with his Momma?

My Husband who is a Momma's Boy has spent more time with his Momma in the last year than with me I am angry and I dont know what to do to keep him home. I am pregnant and have been in pain this week not only from the pregnancy but my ear and tooth have been acting up. He dose not want to do anything.
She calls him at work so I cant say no to her.
She is so controlling of him and what he dose.
We have many kids I know and they love being with there Grandma But why cant he come home and stay home.
He works Nights at St. Johns Medical Center in CS or Central Processing.
He leaves me "At Night" being so in love and then Goes to her it's like she is his second wife.
She needs to learn to keep her hand off and let me have him. Her parenting days are over. She is 66 and he is 36.
I have prayed about it and asked friends about it now I am asking you folks about it what can a Girl DO?
What can I do?

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Aside from spiking her Geritol with arsenic, there's absolutely nothing you can do that won't create a rift between you and your husband. Your husband is going to have to want his mother to back off for any kind of positive change of happen.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Not to be evil but you knew he was a mommas boy. Now you have to sit him down and say what you said to us. This is not going to be easy you need to put it out there and tell him he can be with his mom but he needs to decide that he is married and that you are important as well. My friend had this problem and she did nothing about it and she lost. You have to do something. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If you want to save your marriage, get him to couples counseling. If he won't go, go yourself.

Try calling Grandma to watch the kids so you can have a date with your spouse

Answer by rkoloms at 11:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2010