Is there anyone else out here with OCPD?

Are there any moms with Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)? & if So how do you deal with it? How does your family deal with it? Is there any kind of treatment for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• I had it years ago but not nearly as bad as before. I didn't take anything for it, I just tried something different and it all balanced out. Kinda weird I know but stepping out of your "comfort zone" will give you a new perspective and possibly shake things up for the better. Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! OMG! It's starting again.... LoL!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I had it pretty bad as a teenager and vacuumed my room 6 times a day. I took some medicine (BuSpar) and I came out of it. Good luck!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• See I dont have OCD, Theres a difference between OCD & OCPD.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_personality_disorder ... I was just wondering how other moms dealt with it. Its gotten worse since my son was born & ever since. I try really hard but sometimes Its too much

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010