What can you do when you want your other half home

And he is allways at his momma's.
This I know for a fact.
It is like he is cheating on me with his Momma!!!
He says that he is getting us stuff? Yeah Right!!!!
I am Pregnant with his child, In Pain and My tooth and ear have been acting up this week. He wont do a thing. I need help, I need answers Ladies.
Take this as part two of the question I just posted a few minits ago.
I can't live without him but I am angry that he my kids are wondering were there Daddy goes after work.
My Toddler and 4 Year Old are thinking that Daddy has better things to do than be with us after he comes home. I dont know what to tell them. They think that Daddy just dose not care how we feel or what we want. He is allways saying Dont Start With ME. Like I wanted to start with you in the First Place.
All I want is some help. All I want is Some answers. My Kids and I are so angry at him.

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Your other half needs to remember who he is with and excuse my French, but where his dick goes! To be close to his mom is great, more power to him, but momma isn't who he is with nor did she birth his children. You need to tell him in NO uncertain terms if he wants to limit his visits fine, but if not, you are outa there. If you are living the single life anyway, why put up with his crap...be single with child support and he can go cry to mommy! Time for this momma's boy to grow up!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sounds like it's time for a family meeting. Seriously! It's a pretty bad situation when your kids notice his absense and frustrated as well. It doesn't sound like his priorities are in order. I understand family is first, but he has to realize it's his wife and kids are the priority. Need to sit down and really ask why he's over there so much. Does his parents live across the street just like "Everyone Loves Raymond"? I don't care what his excuse is or even how much stuff he's bringin' home. He may be getting stuff but he's truly missing the important part of the family equation. By the way, did he exibit this behavior prior to getting marriend and kids? If so, why would you think it'll change? And nothing will if you don't step up and say something. Put your foot down girl and say, "Momma is home and she's with child ya idiot!"
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• have the 4 year old ask daddy why he is never home
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Tell him he needs to take the kids over there with him!! Or, drop them off at gramma's house about the time he gets there... then go home and get some rest!! He'll get the hint!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Keep it coming ladies,
    Make some more noise I need all the help and comments that you can give me.
    newathis918

Comment by newathis918 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yeah put the guilt trip on him make your kid ask him why he doesnt come home to them make them say that they miss him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010