What should I make for lunch?

I want something different and homemade, I have been eating a lot of frozen crap lately :(. Ideas please!

Morgs7531642

Asked by Morgs7531642 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Lentil tacos!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• How about a seared ahi on a bed of baby spinach

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I can understand. We eat the frozen stuff (or canned) because it is quick and easy. Leftovers from dinner can help. If you make extra and put it away, you can have the same convinience, with homemade food. Sandwiches is another still easy, but heathier alternative. Can also make a big salad, put it away and add different things to it different days (cooked chicken, tuna from a can, or lunch meat cut into strips) and cheese .
    I have been struggling with the same thing, so good luck
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 11:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I like to make wraps with turkey, veggies, cheese, etc. Pots of soup that can be put into individual portions and frozen for later use. Stir fries using veggies and rice.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• For lunch I love to make soup and sandwiches. The kids like to dip their sandwiches in the soup. There are so many combonations that we never get sick of it. Sometimes I grill the sandwiches and sometimes we just eat them cold.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Today were having chicken cold cut and cheese sandwhiches.
    Sandwhiches, with baby carrots and ranch dressing or celery sticks are good.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love turkey, provolone, mustard on wheat sandwhiches, i seriously could eat that every day for lunch & i usually do when I dont know what to make, sometimes I toast it.. .. mmM.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2010