• In the Spotlight:

would you be mad if someone told your child repetitively that you were crazy?

My son is young but still... It really upset and hurt my feelings! Her son just passed and i have a feeling she is doing it b/c of that, but it is not my fault or my sons! What would you do in a situation like this? I didnt want to be rude but i also want what is best for my child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• well I would definitely be upset, but only to a degree. I would just sit down and talk with the woman and try to let her know you would appreciate it if she would stop teaching your son those kind of words especially in reference to you/about you. And hopefully she'll listen, if not...well the good ole kkep the kid away from her method should do the trick -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 5:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can always be upfront and honest and tell her stop telling my child I'm crazy. Even if you are just joking it bothers me and I dont want him hearing that kind of stuff. Don't sugar coat it. Be blunt and upfront. I have found that when you are blunt and upfront it usually blows people away. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 7:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008