Would you rather be financially secure but have an unsatisfying sex life, or be broke and have great sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in

• Great question! Luckily, I'm in a situation where I have both. However, one has to determine how important their sex life is. Some women would rather have the bling and no zing in the bedroom whereas others, like me, have to have a great physical relationship to enjoy everything else in their life. During these economic times, I'm sure some would choose security but what's the point if you have no chemistry when he wants some nukie? My view hasn't changed over the years either. During college, an intern doctor asked me to get married and I said no. His parents were also doctors and lived a very afluent lifestyle. I wouldn't have to work a day in my life he said and as appealing as that sounds, the chemistry just wasn't there. Whats even worse, he flew out to see me in L.A. while he was engaged to try and change my mind. Today, he's divorced and I'm happy! The perfect perscription!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• broke and great sex!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• financially secure.
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Financially secure, def.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• DH and I have a wonderful connection, and as a result, a wonderful sex life. We are not financially secure, we're so broke it isn't funny... soooo.... I'll have to go with that one. I remember when I was single and was financially secure, but NO sex life - it was horrible. We make ends meet as it is, but the love we have (and in turn, are showing our kids how to have healthy relationships) is more important than expensive things.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• For me a great sex life is part of a loving relationship, so without that all the money in the world would mean nothing. That being said I am a lucky woman to have both. We are not rich and money is tight. We don't get to do everything I'd love to, but we bought a house and are able to provide everything we Need.
    So I say Rock ON!
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 12:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd rather be Financially Secure and be stressless.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Financially Secure - sex is overrated! LOL
    nicksmommy1000

Answer by nicksmommy1000 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Definitely financially secure!
    Proudmumof2

Answer by Proudmumof2 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd definitely rather be financially secure. We could work on the sex life, in fact, it would probably improve by getting rid of the financial stress we are under anyway!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010