What are your thoughts concerning this video and Islam?

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

Anyone (like Barack Obama) entertaining ideas of western democracies establishing friendly relations with the radicals of the Islamic world should watch this video.While watching the inflammatory rhetoric of the speaker, remember that this is not a Jihadists from Iran but a professor from Kuwait - a country with every reason to be grateful to the USA for liberating it from the tyranny of Saddam Husseins invasion.

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Shaneagle777

Comment by Shaneagle777 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• OP, can you make a clicky link? Thanks!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• entertaining ideas of western democracies establishing friendly relations with the radicals of the Islamic world

Who is suggesting we become friendly with radicals?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• - a country with every reason to be grateful to the USA for liberating it from the tyranny of Saddam Husseins invasion.

LOL..really? Were they asking to be "liberated"? IS what is left behind going to be better??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sorry OP..I didn't give you time! I'll watch it now!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• As I mentioned in your other question - there's enough inflammatory rhetoric about the video, why bother watching the video?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• did you look at the video or judge by the comment like NP did? LOL you two crack me up.... go watch the video for crying out loud... it is about Abdullah whatever his name is sharing how to destroy us ....
    Shaneagle777

Comment by Shaneagle777 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• and that comment I posted was the op poster's video response to the video. Sweet-kins nope and nope... that was the op response to the video not what was IN the video but hey you dont have to watch it if you dont want to.
    Shaneagle777

Comment by Shaneagle777 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Who is suggesting we become friendly with radicals?

***

Seriously?!

Just sayin!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• t is about Abdullah whatever his name is sharing how to destroy us ....

I am aware of the opinion of middle eastern extremists, just like I am aware of the opinion of Christian American extremists. Why do you request thoughts about "Islam" when all you are providing is extremist rhetoric? Would you appreciate someone posting links to Westboro and asking for opinions on Christianity in the same way?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010