do you ever visit your husband at work?

I love going to see what my husband does... he's been able to take me on tours of different facilities on the army base and today I'm going to a demonstration of some sort :)

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• yeah i think its interesting and gives me a new respect for what he does
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i often take my husband dinner when he is on his 3-11 shift. he is a police officer so he doesn't really have an office or a specific place where he works. but we usually meet him at the firestation so he can eat and so my daughter can see the big "woo woo's" as she calls them, and play in daddy's woo woo.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I wish! ;(.. My boyfriend is always out in the mountains on different oil wells soooo i can't go where he at. That is awesome that some women do, i beleive it's so important to understand the work of your other half.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yep we go to the real estate office and see all the girls! they love our daughter! and we take daddy lunch!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes i do we both love it!!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My SO installs Time Warner Cable services so he travels around town. I worked with him before I became pregnant so I all ready know what all he does. Everyonce in a blue moon I'll meet up with him to get money, otherwise I just hang out at home with our baby girl.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I used to work for the same company my husband did. He is not self employed and I do not visit him at work. He is busy when he is working and will be home at some point.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• When possible, it's great! My BF always comes to see me for lunch and sometimes instead of lunch, we make our lunch! ::hint hint:: It keeps our focus on each other and our love very much alive.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My dh is a truck driver. I went with him once. He'd like me to come along more often but I have the kiddos, so no can do. It was nice to spend that kind of time with him but really..the ride was way too bumpy,everything was too dirty and dusty and the seat wouldnt recline, LOL. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I used to with my 2nd husdand.I used to have soooo much fun with hislunch.He worked graveyard,and sometimes I'd put a rose or whatever was handy at the time in his lunch.I made him a tuna fish sandwich that I made green with food coloring.The best one was when I cut out a piece of styrafoam and put chocolate frosting on it.When he got it out ,he figured out that something wasn't right & gave the piece of cake to his buddy.It was soooo funny.Him and I still laugh over it. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010