A friend of mine dreamed his death a year ago and talked about it in a youtube video, Friday he died and his dream described reality to a T. (PIOG)

I posted this last night, but I just really want it to be seen. It amazes me. A friend of mine named Shaughn predicted his own death August 20 2009. He died August 13 2010. He describes a dream he had, that describes his death down to a T. It was night, secluded area, storming, blue car, most damage on right side of car. He had a broken arm and injured eye etc. It is exactly what happened and he dreamed it a year ago.
The first link is to the local newspaper reporting his death and the second link is the youtube video he made. Please watch it and tell me what you think.

http://www.hazard-herald.com/view/full_story/9135669/article-Accident-kills-man-in-Dwarf-community?instance=home_news_lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVA0eZCsbg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• :(
    Sad.Very sad.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• wow! freaky to say the least, but sad.

Answer by older at 12:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i'm sorry about your friend. i can't handle watching the video today although perhaps some time in the future. (bad, emotional day). i dreamed about my husband years before i met him - we were getting married and i dreamed his appearance, clothing, full name, brother, father, etc. i wrote the dream down but forgot about it until one month after we were married. it's kinda weird... i'm glad it was about this and not death. i hope your friend had a full life albeit short.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am sorry about your friend.

In 1988 my husband and I (just friends at the time) were traveling with 15 other friends in a converted school bus. One morning one of our friends told my husband that we were going to have an accident and he was going to die. At about 8:30 in the morning we were in a rollover accident on the interstate in the bus. The friend who said that sustained serious injuries, and he was the only one who died.

My mom told me later that God had awakened her in the middle of the night (the night before the accident), and she was up the rest of the night praying for me. She was expecting my call the next day and knew that something had happened. I believe that her praying for me all night is the reason I survived. I was thrown from the bus (which came apart like a biscuit can that you hit on the counter). It stopped rolling a few feet from where I landed.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• thats freaky and very very sad i think it would be horrible to know how you would die i mean to know that your a bout to die adn theirs nothing you can do about it that must be horrible i think it would be worse than to just die withough knowing it was comming
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010