Where did you meet your Husband/SO?

We met in the Army (he's still in, I got out) while we were both on TDY (temporary duty). We were staying at the same hotel and he came up and asked if he could eat breakfast with me :)

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We worked together...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We met thru his sister. She and I worked together,and she set us up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We met online. lol
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 12:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We met at a APA (American Pool Association) tournament. He was in the Tournament and I knew his team captain who invited me to come see a few games and join the team. He later invited me to join him at Waffle House since it was the only restaurant opened at 2:00 in the morning.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We met through a mutual friend, but he had known who I was for years, only I was taken back then.

Answer by older at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Fun question! We went to high school together,many many years later he found me on facebook admitted he has a crush on me in high school, he flew out to california for 5 days 2 weeks later after finding me on FB, in that time i got prego which we didnt know and a month later i moved to Colorado.. crazy but we fell in love!!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Target - we both worked there.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i moved to FL from NY to have fun & go to school, i had been living there for a couple yrs & somehow (long story) because friends with my ex's current girlfriend & we would talk over myspace & met one time when i went home to visit. one day i was in FL looking at pics on her myspace and saw a picture of him, & thought he was cute & liked the shirt he was wearing, so i asked who he was and she said it was her cousin's best friend & that she would introduce us sometime. next time i went home to visit, i went to the local bar and she was there, and he showed up and she introduced and we've been together ever since. eventually i moved home to be with him & go back to my family & friends...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We met when we were stationed in Italy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• armyat a resturaunt we both worked at! Then he joined the army, and this will be our life for the next 15 years "

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010