What are your favorite things about your Husband/SO?

I love that my husband is strong and sensitive... I love that he's a tough Army guy but loves to cuddle on the couch when he comes home from work :)
I love that he is spiritual and that he's a good leader.

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I love that he is kind and affectionate and a day doesn't go by without him reaffirming his love for me.

Answer by older at 12:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• sigh! my DH is smart and calm. NOTHING makes him angry. He is very kind to everyone. I've never..NEVERRRRRRR heard him judge another person. He works super hard, and he loves his family to death!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i love that he knows he doesn't deserve a cookie for being a responsible parent and a responsible adult. some people act like a man should win a prize for picking up after himself or making doctor appointments for his own children. no, my husband refuses to glorify his responsibilities by comparing himself to deadbeats. i love his high standards.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i love the money he brings in! lol jk! i love how much he loves our daughter! the other day i caught him playing tea party with her it was so cute! this big guy with tattoos on his arms and he looks all big and tough holding a pink cup with his pinky finger out and everything playing with her it was so cute! every night he holds me and says thanks for our daughter! he would go to the moon and back for us!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My SO has the most amazing work ethic.... he will work in freezing rain getting burned up the whole time ( He is a welder) And I've only seen him miss 1 day of work in 3 years!! He is also an amazing dad.... our son adores him!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• he's funny, intelligent, sweet, sensitive to others, polite and mannerly, doesn't talk-over people, he's open and accepting, he's career-driven/goal-oriented, health-conscious, loves me even though i'm not loveable..sometimes. he's not pushy, but inwardly, very strong and will not back down, when death is on the line!! (that last part just came to me, outta the blue...)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love his manly side, like when we're camping and he's chopping wood or preparing a fire. I love his smell and how affectionate he is towards me still... I love his gentle, caring nature and his dedication to our children's happiness.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• That he is honest and hard working

Answer by Bmat at 12:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• The first thing that came to my mind when I read this question was...his penis!!! LMAO!!!! I am such a pervert these days...hahaha :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Right now nothing. I have not heard from him in days.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010