ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FUNDRAISING?

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FUNDRAISING? I AM GETTING READY TO START A FUNDRAISER AND NEED A LITTLE INPUT AS TO HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. THE ORGANIZATION WHICH IS REQUESTING IT WILL BE SELLING CANDLES. THEY WILL BE MAKING A VERY GOOD PROFIT FROM THEM, BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE THEM ALL THE REQUIRED INFO THEY NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL. ANYONE OUT THERE DO A LOT OF FUNDRAISERS?

lovinben

Asked by lovinben at 5:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I work for a fund raising company. I'm not sure I am understanding what you need. But, will be happy to help.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 6:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• to get people buying promote pomote promote spread the word tell them what your fundraising for, what it is your selling if you are selling something learn about your product you are selling so if any one asks you know the answer alsomake it a big deal by having an exciting voice something you'll get the attention and people will want to help i help with the fundraising in my hubbys unit he's in the army so we're always doing something to earn extra bucks
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 8:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008