could i be pregnant? plz advice adult content

So on like july 23 i was on the second to last day of my period and i was at a party had sex, but we didn't even finish. he was too drunk and just couldn't stay hard. So to add to this I recently have been working out since then and lost about 10lbs. I was supposed to get my period yesterday but it hsnt come. Oh I also had my tubes tied about 4months ago,I went from not excercising what so ever to running for 20mins and other cardio and some yoga. I've read that a change in your routine can delay your period. thoughts please. oh also my tubes were done during my c-section.

ConnorsMommy772

Asked by ConnorsMommy772 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's definitely possible, but i think unlikely (because of tubal ligation, timing of sex, etc). a urine test would probably be accurate since it's been more than 3 weeks.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You're 4 months post-partum and expecting your period to be predictable? Unlikely.

Your body will take about a year to return to normal following a term pregnancy. You can ovulate multiple times through a cycle, including during your period, until it's really back to normal...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't be worried about it. It sounds like you've been through some changes, Your cycle is going to change too. Dont stress about it. Now if you skip a month or two then be worried & call the doctor.. But Until you totally miss, dont stress about it
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• thanks,well i've had two kids n both times my period was like clockwork. never been late except for both times i was pregnant. going to take a test tomorrow to hopefully ease my mind.
    ConnorsMommy772

Comment by ConnorsMommy772 (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• One day late is no big deal. You can be late for all kinds of reasons like stress or illness. Also, if your tubes were tied there is a VERY low likelyhood that you're pregnant.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• well we are now on day 2.
    ConnorsMommy772

Comment by ConnorsMommy772 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i read in a couple places that sometimes your tubes heal when they are done by csection b/c the rest of your body is healing
    ConnorsMommy772

Comment by ConnorsMommy772 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• just wanted to update. finally started tonight,.thnks for all the advice.=]
    ConnorsMommy772

Comment by ConnorsMommy772 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010