• In the Spotlight:

Do you/Would you get up at 5 a.m. to make you dh breakfast before he left for work?

If you do...
I bow down to your saintliness, LOL.

A friend of mine texted me this morning. Her dh finally got a new job after being unemplyed since Febuary of this year (YAY! :) and she said she promised herself if he were to land a job that she'd get up every day and make him b.fast before work.
I think that is just awesome.
I think I've only done that maybe 2-3 times for my dh, LOL.
Would I do it more often? Heck no. I love him but hells bells, I need my beauty sleep! LMBO!!!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well last night I had my daughter take 2 blueberry muffins ( store bought) to my husbands work car so he would find them this morning when he went to work ( does that count lol)
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• haha. yeah, i tried that for a little bit when i was pregnant but i just cant. i need to sleep
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would if he would eat it. he's not a breakfast guy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Heck no. He only works 40 hours a week and stays with the girls 18..while they are wake and 16 while they are asleep. I am with them 50 hours a week while they are awake, I work 36 hours nightshift, I keep the house clean while I am home and cook 5 nights of the week, and I am a full time student (yay I'm a Senior). He can kiss my big booty! Not one day have I ever made him breakfast or got his lunch ready, just like he has never done it for me. I might be tempted to be sweet and do it but I know he would never return the favor. :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• NOOO in her case I bet she is happy he found a job! I am sure it will wear off but some do that everyday...I take care of his 3 kids feed them , bathe them, clean, I also work and go to school so he can handle his own dang breakfast and I don't feel bad at all. I am one exhausted mama!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would if I didn't have to get up for work myself - those two extra hours of sleep mean all the difference!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My husband doesnt really eat breakfast even when I do make it, lol. But I dont think I could get up at 5 and do it if he did. Thats a little too early for my liking, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My Dh doesn't eat breakfast so I wouldn't have to. But I do make him lunch to bring to work every day.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No way. He doesn't eat anything more than a bowl of cereal or a piece of fruit in the morning because he has to PT. He usually eats something after he's done. He's never asked me to get up at 4 when he does to make breakfast for him. He knows what I would tell him and where he can shove that idea.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes i have.. and it does have it's rewards lol
    but i don't get up every am, depends on how i feel when he gets up. and if i have gotten sleep.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2010