A good diet and Exercise routine

Ok I am maybe 30lb overweight, c-section 4 months ago so yea its baby fat, my SO is close to 100 lbs over weight, and we have a temp. room mate that is close to 100lbs over too. I want my SO around when our son is older so he can throw a football with him or something, and I want to look good in my wedding pictures next year, and i think we all want to feel better and have more energy and just flat out be healthier. Is there a diet/fitness program that would fit all three of us?

Florence_Moss

Asked by Florence_Moss at 6:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• It's a lifestyle change. Eating lean meats, veggies and fruits and whole grains while staying away from fried, fatty foods is a good place to start. And if all three of you want to lose, try walking together. If you need support and help getting started check out the group Losin' Weight in 08! I lost 32 lbs this year and that group helped me stay motivated to lose it.

Stefani74

Answer by Stefani74 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yes Shaklee's Cinch plan would be great for all of you. It is a powder that you mix with non fat milk or soy milk. It contains protein and all essential amino acids to keep you satisfied. You have 2 shakes one for breakfast and one for lunch and eat a sensible meal. They also have snack bars that can help you between meals. Shaklee also has vitamins that are essential for metabolism and weight loss. The Cinch kit comes with a booklet to read and help you along the way. All Shaklee products have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Imagine a weight loss product with a guarantee! Give it a try, you do have something to lose!!
    www.shaklee.net/sharonRN
    bebekhn2008

Answer by bebekhn2008 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If you want to change your over all health and well being, I don't recommend for you to get on a diet. Diet's don't really work because they are only temporary. You should start by getting rid of all junk food in your house, even coke/diet cokes. When you shop for groceries think of it all like this: don't buy stuff that is processed. Stick to Lean meats, LOTS of fruits and vegetables. Eat 6 small meals a day. Try to eat your fruit earlier in the day, because they do have sugar in them. Drink LOTS of water. I recommend you going to bodyforlife.com, the whole site is AWESOME. It helps you with food, exercise, everything. Go check it out, it should answer all of your questions. good luck
    HungryForTruth

Answer by HungryForTruth at 6:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• The Mayo Clinic online has some really good recipes that everyone will like. Maybe you can take a walk around the block after dinner as a family?
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008