What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween?

What costumes have they/you picked out? Are you making the costume or buying them? If buying them, where?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 1:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• My baby girl will be wearing a Lady Bug Pixie costume.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Wow we just talking about this. My dd wants to be a princess AGAIN. I would like her to be alittle genie. As for my ds he is talking transformers (again), batman (again) and pirates.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My 5 year old is going to be Cindy Lou Who. 8 year old has mentioned the idea of the wherewolf in the letterman jacket from the Thriller video. He's on a MJ kick, I don't know if he'll stick with it or not. I have no idea what my 2 year old is going to be. Maybe a puppy, she has been acting like a dog for 2 days straight now. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• He is going as a Georgia Bulldog football player. We are making it up our selves. He already has the jersey, and his easter basket was a football. So we just need the pants.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• They haven't really brought Halloween up yet. I plan on launching an attack on the 6 year old and convince him that a dinosaur is the best idea EVER. He's running out of time for the little boy age where they still want to look adorable for Mommy. The will-be 9 year old still hasn't said, but it'll probably be something almost scary. Last year he was a vampire, and the 6 year old was a clown.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My son said he wants to be batman (hes 2 1/2) & Im not sure what my brother is going to be yet, Ive asked him but he is still undecided, lol. He usually winds up being a ninja of some sorts. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think I want Emily to be Tinker bell. She's a year and a half and she adores Tinker Bell.
    Miss.Kristin

Answer by Miss.Kristin at 3:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Doctor and Soldier--they're 8 and 6.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i will be buying then and this year is the first year that i know my son will be bale to pick by himself he will be 2 and so now he actually has characters to select from last year all he watched was elmo so thats all he knew but this year i think he might pick something like thomas or buzz woody mcqueen mater os romething andwith my lil one he will be 7 months so depending what my oldest son picks he will be a character around that
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Thing One (aged seven) will be Mario from the Mario Bros., and Thing Two (1.5yrs) is going to be a monkey.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010