What did you guys do for your childs 5th birthday?

My ds is turning 5 in twelve days and Im not sure what I should do for his cake. Were just gonna do a family thing so were not inviting a lot of people. I was thinking about maybe doing *Toy Story* He likes the movies and loves Woody and Buzz... Anyway, what are some other cute ideas you ladies can think of?

Lil.Mnstr.Momma

Asked by Lil.Mnstr.Momma at 1:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son turns 5 in 13 days and he wanted a pirate cake. Otherwise he was all into dinosaurs.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• my daughter turned 5 in march and we had a tinkerbell party. close family and friends invited. Every decoration was tinkerbell and they had a 'fairy scavenger hunt'. maybe a toy story theme with a buzz and woody cake.
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 3:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• that tinkerbell thing is adorable. my dd is about to turn three, maybe ill do that for hers.
    Lil.Mnstr.Momma

Comment by Lil.Mnstr.Momma (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Tinkerbell is cute.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010