What to send to a man at work?

Men send us flowers and balloons at work for special occasions and sometimes for no reason at all.

What would you send to your man at work?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One of my co-worker's would get gourmet cookies from his wife on his birthday every year. He would eat a couple and share the rest. I think food is a good option for guys.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I sent my dh flowers to work once the ladies were jealous but he was embarrased, another time I sent him a box with his favorite candy and balloons I think he liked that better than flowers.lol
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• my mom used to send my dad food :D lol, 'candy boquets(sp?)' or fruit and nut baskets, that kinda stuff... granted she didn't do it that often and more then not would just make something for him to take to work to share with all the guys but it was a nice litle surprise once in awhile and everyone at my dad's old work knew my mom (she worked there also for a short time) and knew how great they were together so they never game my dad a hard time about it :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I used to send my hubby asports style ballon bouquet,it would have a stuffed sports ball and balloons shaped like sports balls and a little bag of candy at the bottom.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would ordered him take out to be sent to work !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Um..I'm not sure I would--other than a dirty little text message! ;)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010