Part 3 or 4 of the allready asked question about Mamm's Boy adult content

I am still here waiting for him to come home.
He said to me and the kids that he promised that he would be home by 12 noon Tulsa Time.
Well it is way after that like 12:42 pm.
We can't call him nor can we go over there.
He says it's off limits.
His big words were "Dont Start With ME" before he left.
What can a Girl Do?
I am carrying his twin Babies and Have some pain.
If I cant even call over there than what good am I doing?
Please keep answering the other parts of my questions
All help is needed!!!!!!!!
All hands on Deck!!!!!!!!
SOS May Day May Day.
Keep Typing Sisters Keep Typing,

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i think just by asking the questions, you yourself know the answers. :(
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Oh, and I HIGHLY doubt he is at his mama's house that often. A grandmother would want to see her grandchildren and would be asking him to bring them sometimes...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 2:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You can't call him or go over there? Are you kidding me. WTH is he up to. He would be coming home with all his belongings outside and a note that says "Just go ahead and move back in with her since she's more important to you than we are".
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ditto DesertRose exactly! you can't call him or go over when he's at his momma's house? or when he's at work? And WTH are u supposed to do if u go into labor and you can't get ahold of him? I think its time to cut the cord either between him and his mom or between him and YOU. a 36yo "MAN" shouldn't be spending more time with his mom then with his wife... are u even sure that's where he is when he's not with you? or is he using her as a coverup for something else?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well This is more like it,
    Keep it coming Keep it COMING for Sure.
    All the Answers are going to make my attack easier when I have all the knowledge to attack.
    They say Knowledge is Power, So Lets Make this Happen!!!!
    Keep on Typing Sisters Keep it UP!!!!
    newathis918

Comment by newathis918 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ok, I read all your questions. Honestly, i'm angry with him and I don't even know him. BUT, you said it's been like this for the past year. Something must have changed to make him stay away. With my SO, when i'm mad at him the LAST thing he wants to do is be home with me. It sounds like you are hurt, upset and angry. I'm thinking this could be part of the reason he is staying away so much. Here is my advice...

You spend the next week acting like it doesn't bother you. Focus on yourself, pamper yourself, your pregnant and you need it. Your other two kids need the attention and the love too. So, just let your DH do whatever he normally does for the next 7 days. Blow it off like you don't care, don't ask him to come home, don't tell him you miss him. Nothing. Spend this 7 days thinking about what YOU want. On the 8th day, ask him to have a chat with you, and tell him exactly what you want. Let him choose. GL
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 2:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You CANNOT have a life with someone who won't be there. So, show him that you don't need him and tell him exactly what you expect. Either he will do it or he won't. If he won't, your better off without him then going through everyday feeling abondoned and alone.... Focus on your children, they are the most important!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 2:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Come On Keep Typing Let's get ready for Battle
    Dont Stop Now.
    I am ready for this.
    Ladies Give it to me.
    Keep it up!!!!
    newathis918

Comment by newathis918 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ditto, I agree! Stand up for yourself, hold your ground and let him know how you feel. You don't deserve this, You deserve so much better and if he doesn't like it then tell his sorry a$$ to leave.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• im sorry to hear what you are going threw but he dont deserve you when he get home move on i hope you do what is best for you & your kids
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010