Henna tattoo or body paint?

Ok awhile ago asked about Henna Tattoo's. Now what I need to know is: I ran it past the girls about doing this for a girls night and they are on board but can you get a Henna tattoo anywhere on your body? Also are they colorful? All the ones I see are dark. Also does anyone know how long body paint stays on?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wHY NOT JUST A PRETTY COLORFU,L NOT REALLY PAINFUL TATOO?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It is really funny, some of our husbands are really against them and out of respect we are not getting real ones. But for me pain is also a factor. lol
    mommy2each

Comment by mommy2each (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Henna tattoos are generally a reddish brown color but I do believe I have seen some that are black.

The "goo" is applied in a design and then allowed to dry after it dries it will flake off and you will be left with just the ink design on your skin. When I had one done years ago it lasted about a week but I was in dance and other school activities so I was showering multiple times a day and that will speed up the process of it fading.

They are lots of fun btw, but it does itch a little when it's flaking off... lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• This page has a lot of helpful information so I thought I would share. Again have fun with it!!

http://www.tattoo-me.com/aha.htm
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010