Any babysitters in Kingman AZ?

Hi everyone! im in a bit of a jam so i figured id ask the cafe moms for some help. Im 20 i moved to AZ with the hubby and my 2 year old son about 6 months ago, i do not have my licenses and we have no friends or family in kingman who could baby sit while i try to get my license.
im hunting for some help, either some stay at home moms who would be willing to trade babysitting hours with me, aka id watch your kids while you had a night out with your hubby and you'd return the favor some time. Or if you don't have children of your own i could watch your pets in return, or id just be willing to pay you for your services.
id need a sitter for the times id be taking my tests. So it wouldn't be long but i might need a ride from you and id be more than happy to pay for your gas. but id also like your sitting services when ever me and the hubby need a night out or something, but i would always give you 1-2 days notice. can anyone help

Lakoia

Asked by Lakoia at 2:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• You might want to ask this question in a CM group for AZ moms or Kingsman moms. The moms who post questions/answers in this section are from across the country and the world.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am new to the Kingman area and looking for a trustworthy, honest person to trade babysitting with as well. We have a 4 month old and two older sons 11 and 14 they are self sufficient just not quite reliable enough to leave completly alone with their little brother. I am a stay at home mom and graduate student so I would be available to help out in your situation as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    hilary
    hillydilly

Answer by hillydilly at 9:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010