What do you on swimming days?

Hi moms

Just wondering what other moms did on swimming days. When i take my kids swimming(boys 2,6 and girl 4) we have always changed as a family in a family cubicle. I have never thought anything of it as we are all family and everyone knows the differences between boys and girls besides most other familes seem to be doing the same. I only ask this question because a friend of mine the other day thought it was wrong and said she didnt mind changing with her daughter but never her boy. What do you do on swimming days.

jenna.m

Asked by jenna.m at 2:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I stopped changing in front of my boy when he was around 5 or6. I started to feel uncomfortable. I would just go to the pool in our bathing suits and dry off or sit on towels before we left. Even with babies I have never changed at the pool.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I usualy put my bathing suit on at home, and so all I had to do was take off clothes in the changing room.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We would put our bathing suits on under our clothes if we were going to a public pool.

Answer by missanc at 2:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010