What are your pet peeves about how people dress, do their hair, make up, ect...when out in public?

I don't really care if people aren't dressed to the nines when out in public but please at least look as if you have showered!! If you are a woman and wear a skirt...SHAVE your legs (I seen a woman the other day with legs harrier than my fiance's wearing a mini-skirt). And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pull your pants up so I don't see your buttcrack and wear a shirt long enough that I don't see your muffin haning over your pants!! How can you not feel the breeze!! lol.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like to see people, usually men, walking around in torn and dirty t-shirts. If you're stopping off at the corner store to buy a soda before going home from a manual labor job, that's one thing. Last week I saw someone who had holes all through his tshirt, hadn't shaved, and was in general very dirty. This was at 8:30 am at the local DMV office. No, he was not homeless. He was driving a very nice truck.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't like it when people wear pajamas in public
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't really care how others look, I can always devert my eyes if the view is unpleasant.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• baggy pant and crack! especially on a guy b/c they can't wear a belt no matter hot fat or skinny they are, and it's like they just want to show everyone!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't really care what people wear. I will laugh at people who wear their pants so loose and low that they walk funny and have to hold their pants up. But it doesn't bother me.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't like pjs in public. My mom does this and it's annoying.
    We go shopping together alot so I know she has plenty of decent clothes, but she will change from pjs to other pjs before we go out. What is so hard about putting on some jeans lmao?
    But whatever she's my mom so she can do what she wants :D
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• In the town I live in it is common to see the men dirty and their jeans dirty, because of the mining around here but what I hate seeing is the clothes that are too tight, too small, there's these 2 teen girls who walk around town wearing super short shorts and tiny tank tops..one of these days I'm going to stop and ask if they are hookers,lol, they need to wear clothes that fit.
    I hate seeing overgrown beards, I don't mind beards and mustaches but it should not be so over grown that I cannot see the mouth. I Hate seeing boxers, panties on people who need to wear low rise or super baggie pants.
    It also bugs me when I see gum, people who have it sit in the cheek while they talk
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i hate seeing dirty flipflops..on people who have really cute clothes! come on, people! if you can afford starbucks everyday, you can afford another pair of flipflops!!
    oh and the too-short, too-tight tshirts on someone who has 'extra baggage'...ewww. cover that crap up!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• one makeup pet peeve is when a woman draws on her eyebrows! I know some women may need to do this, like if they have hair loss or a condition, but it bothers me when they use a black pencil to draw them in.
    also I dont need to see your boobs, make sure your top isnt see through. and I am a bigger lady (I think I am anyways) and even I dont wear skimpy shorts and skirts.. even if your a confident woman, we still dont want to see you hanging all out there. Muffin tops are always a NO! you will look better if you swallow your pride and buy a larger size of jeans/pants/shorts
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yeah... not a fan of butt crack!! AKA: Crack-itis
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010