why are my legs tingly and weak?

i'm scared it's early symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis! i'm 27 and my mom got laid up with RA when she was 33. am i just being paranoid? it usuallyy just happens when i pick my 4 yo daughter up off a mattress on the floor and carry her to her room, but right now i am feeling it for no reason!

dixie383

Asked by dixie383 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• Is it kinda like Jello legs?? i get it sometimes as well.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 2:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• like you really need to sit dow, right now,or you might fall? i get that.
    dixie383

Comment by dixie383 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You may have a nerve impingement in your Back.... is it both legs or just one? Best to see a doc and get checked out

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 2:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You could have a pinched nerve or low blood sugar.
    connie45

Answer by connie45 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• both legs, from my calves to the middle of my butt.
    dixie383

Comment by dixie383 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a pinch nerve. I get that when I sit in a certain position or bend over in a certain way. If it is really bothersome I would have it checked out.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Thats the same thing i get, it only comes once and awhile, and its such a pain in the A$$. I would say to have the dr check ur blood sugar levels, it could play a big part in it.

I should be tellign myself the same thing.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 2:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I get that all the time I don't have RA but i do have Fibromyalgia...Just the same I would keep an eye on it and if your really uncomfortable its a simple blood test to tell you if you have it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I Btw know exactly what it feels like that your explaining...kinda like you legs get so tired that there just gonna stop but you body will keep going...You just can't take another step or it might make you start feeling sick or dizzy. I don't think It's a pinched nerve...might be bad blood sugar but if your eating properly that should be fine. There is no explination any doctor has ever been able to give me for it...it happens as apart of my condition and I get to cope...Fibro and RA are not completely far off.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i'm eating petty well and taking prenatals too (i'm nursing my baby).
    dixie383

Comment by dixie383 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010