crying my eyes out

i hate my mother so much she was so abusive to me and let so many unspeakable things happen to me growing up i cant even sleep with out wakeing to every sound thinking someone is comeing after me because of her then she ran out on me to top it off which i thought was the best thing but then my dad was the same but anyways this is about my mom .... im pregnant now 3 months and for the oddest rason i want her so bad i just want my mom ... why ?? when she did so much hurt to me why do i feel like i need my mom ? im 22 years old and she has never been there since i was 2 months old i remember times me raiseing my siblings cause shed be out drunk or just gone for days why do i want her now ?? anyone understand this at all?? or feel the same way ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well being a first time mom is scary...and needing someone round is very nice. As wee grow up and become mothers are selfs we learn to forgive.. we just want someone to be in are life weather they were there for us growing up or not..its scary time! But be careful you need support now you dont need to feel worse lots of love and wishes to you
    susanwluvs0826

Answer by susanwluvs0826 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i just never felt like i ever needed her and why should i you know my brothers and sister look to me as the "mom" i fed them took care of them helped with there homework and they dont need her either i just find it odd that since im pregnant then i need her and its my second sorry i guess i forgot to put that in there i didnt need her the first time idk why i do now
    Anonymous

• now its your time needing that mother figure. Is there an aunt or a close friends mom you look to for support. My husband had a horrible life growing up and has told my parents that they are his parents...not his real mom and dad. Good Luck with this and I hope things turn out for the best!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• no i dont have anyone lie really besides my younger sister but i got 7 years on her shes just 15 and well SOs family i dont really know and his mom hates me for some reason
    Anonymous

• Well I am 27 and if you need some support, you can message me. Hang in there!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I just turned 27 am single and pregers with my first child. My mother was NEVER there for me either. In fact I can kinda realate to you in the sense of wanting a woman figure around but I've got a pride issue with why want her around if she never was there for me, she will obviously not be there now. I look for confort through my female friends and their mothers. I just joined this site and realize hey i'm not the only going through the dramas I'm living through. Thank God for internet...lol. I'm here if you wanna text or what not.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 8:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008