how do i get stans out her outfits

toya1393

Asked by toya1393 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I love Shout, the spray gel kind. But it depends on the stains sometimes I have to use other things.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I use spray and wash on baby clothes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• soak soak soak
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 10:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If you can't get it out with anything else.. or even hand-me-down clothes..
    This stuff works wonders.. Bye Bye Baby Stains.
    Comes in 2 differnt formulas - one for whites.. one for colors.
    I orginally found it in a fabric store (Jo-Ann Fabrics) but can't seem to find it anywhere but on-line now..
    http://www.maryellenproducts.com/shop/product.php?productid=16143&cat=6&page=1
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I make the clothes wet, rub regular hand soap (soap bar without lotion or other things in it) on the stain, let it soak in for a couple of minutes. Then wash it out and let it dry. If you make the next laundry, put it also in the washer (wash it as hot as possible). It's working pretty good, sometimes you have to do this more than once, it depends on the stain. If it's regular white clothes, put them in clorox water it also helps!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I put original blue Dawn dishsoap directly onto the stain. Throw it in the hamper and wash it when I get around to it. Takes out most stains. Will even work on set in stains. Depending on the stain I'll leave it longer before washing it.. The only stain it seems to not work on is chocolate
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2008