Where can I look on the internet and what do I need to do to search out and find the best schools and good deals on rentals in an area I am moving to?

My husband's job is moving me to a new area...north of Houston. I want to move where there are the best schools, the least crime, and reasonable housing costs. Anyone an expert out there on moving to new areas and searching out this kind of stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think my mom told me about the site frontdoor.com. You can look up area and it tells you about the crime and the area and schools and everything.
    filipinanphilly

Answer by filipinanphilly at 10:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Excellent! Thanks for that help! Anyone else....I am looking in the Tomball/Spring Area...anyone live there?
    Anonymous