WHY?

I was in the bath tub earlier and i hadnt been sick since earlier this morning, and i started feeling sick while i was taking a bath and when i got out i vomitted and my friend said it was because my body over heated,I dont get it the water wasnt even that hot,what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i agree with your friend....i have had that happen to me before
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i agree you probably got to hot .. happens to me sometimes
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Some Drs. will tell you not even to take baths when you are preggie. I took baths my entire pregnancy but I was very careful with the heat. I probably even took my baths a little on the cool side (and Iove a HOT bath!) Just be careful.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Thats what happened it happened to me a couple of times , i love hot baths my husband says im crazy i love em be careful hun :)
    shelly06

Answer by shelly06 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ok, I don't understand, please don't be rude either. Not that I have but why can't you take a hot bath while pregnant???
    GoodlilAngel725

Answer by GoodlilAngel725 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• my dr said that its not safe for baby and your body over heats easier just like as if you were to be in a hot tube not good pregnant ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2008