Is there anyway to bluetooth..

pictures from my phone to my computer? I dont have texting, internet or a USB cable for my phone but I was wondering if theres anyway to use it to send the pics to my computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you have the data cable, you can just plug into your computer.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Depends on the phone and the computer. If you actually have bluetooth available on both, you SHOULD be able to. If you've got it on the phone, but not the computer, you can buy little USB bluetooth devices to make it available on the computer.

Another option, if your phone has an expansion card, you could put the pictures on that and use that to transfer.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 3:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Does your computer have bluetooth capability? Most don't. I would go buy a new USB cable.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If your computer and phone have blue tooth you should be able to transfer them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010