Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How to enroll kids in school.

I'm going to be moving to a different state do I enroll my kids in the elementary school once I get there?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Answers (4)
  • go to the school and ask them

    Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

  • You can either look the school up and see if they have a online site, it'll usually have information on how you can. Or just goto the school when you get there and talk to them about it in person.

    Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

  • If you can't find a website, 411 national directory should be able to give the number of the school or district. Call before you move so you can pack any papers you may need where you find them easily.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 5:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

  • look up the school and call them and they will tell you.....

    Answer by hill2 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.