Who is Smarter?

McCain, Obama, me, or you?

FiveofaKind

Asked by FiveofaKind at 6:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am smarter than everyone. Except Tom Robbins. He's smarter.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 7:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind:-)
    Anonymous

• How about me, you, a couple of monkeys and flipper.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 6:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• ME!!!!!!LOL
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• That's an interesting question. I am a simple person but I have to believe that I am smarter than either man. Do either of them know how to clean the house, cook a meal, help one with homework while holding another to sooth away the tears all at the same time? AND can either one of them pick things up with their toes while carrying an armload of laundry? Do they know how to keep the whites from turning pink? On the flip side, either of them may be smarter than me since I KNOW I don't have the smarts or capacity to run a nation. Since I have never met you, FiveofaKind, I can't factor in your smarts. To say I'm smarter than you would just be rude. I do like this question and wouldn't have thought of it myself so there's a good chance you're smarter than me. :)
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 6:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• GOOD ANSWER ABOVE GOOD ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with you they are so worried about winning they are seeming like they are forgetting the real issues.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• OldrWizr - I think you obviously are lacking in self esteem to insinuate that you could not run a country! As you pointed out - your skills are immense. And, you get my humor, which raises your stock in my book.

OldrWizr for president!

And I am way smarter than a flipper! Now a monkey....
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 6:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hey, I wasn't comparing you to a monkey or flipper...I was just stating who I believe is smarter than our candidates. Of course I will be voting for one of them but I still think a monkey would be awesome on tonight's debates.....
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 7:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• FiveofaKind: Thank you! Thank you very much for your vote. Trust me, I do not lack in the self- esteem department. My confidence tends to get me in trouble as I choose to swim against the current in the "river of life". Don't get me wrong, I am NOT arrogant or prideful, just comfortable in my own skin. At the same time, I do know my limits. Besides, I'd have to wear polyester virtually everyday. I've yet to find a good anti-persperant to stand up to anything poly. LOL

OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 7:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i think my 3 1/2 yo is smarter than most people, including our candidates, me, you, and everyone else.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008